Volunteer Connection is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-23. The program can be installed on Android.
American Red Cross volunteers, the Volunteer Connection app is now available! The mobile app is for existing volunteers only. Manage your activity with the American Red Cross conveniently via the new app! Hold the power of Volunteer Connection in the palm of your hand!
Volunteers can use the app to register for shifts, update contact information, submit hours, and other tasks typically managed in Volunteer Connection, the organization's volunteer management system. Now, all of which can be done with the tip and swipe of a finger!
Over 200,000 American Red Cross volunteers help ensure the organization prevents and alleviates human suffering every day. Many respond to disasters, teach life-saving skills to their communities, or support ongoing activities with their skills and talents.
The new mobile app will allow existing American Red Cross volunteers to become more engaged with the organization, helping enhance the overall volunteer experience with the organization. Note: This app is for General Volunteers only at this time. Youth and Prospective Volunteers will not have access to the app, until further notice or until their intake process with their respective region is complete.
If you are not a registered volunteer and interested in becoming involved with the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org today!
If you are having problems, please use the link above for assistance.
The following permissions are requested:
1) Internet Access Permission: Allows the app to connect to the Volunteer Connection web servers
2) Storage: All downloaded images for the activity feed, contacts and calendar views are stored on SD card memory if available. This overall provides better performance for the app
3) SMS Access: Allows a message to be sent when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
4) Phone Access: Allows a phone call to be initiated when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
5) Identity Access: Required for push notifications (feature to be made available later this year)
Volunteer Connection (version 5.2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.